International applicants are encouraged to apply to the Regulatory Sciences program(s). At this time, however, the Regulatory Sciences Department does not offer sponsorship in the form of various student or study visas or student assistantships. Our program is part-time and online only.
International Deadline for application materials
- Deadline for application materials is April 15th. We admit only one time per academic year. All application materials required for admission consideration must be received by application deadlines noted. If your application arrives after the deadline, we will consider it for the next application cycle.
- Because we are a distance learning web-based program only, all international students, if admitted, are able to participate in our program from their home countries. Thus, our department does NOT offer student visa sponsorships.
- In addition, the Regulatory Sciences academic program is a part-time only program offering one to two courses a semester for students. We do not offer a full-time academic course load.
- Our program does not offer teaching or financial assistantships or stipends of any sort.
- The TOEFL test is required if you received your last degree from an institution where English is not the primary language. Information on this examination can be found at www.TOEFL.org and below. Your TOEFL scores must be available before we can consider your application for admission. It is your responsibility to ensure that these scores are sent to the University in a timely manner.
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) requirements
TOEFL scores are required for both the Certificate and Masters Programs if you received your last degree from an institution where English is not the primary language. Therefore, you will need to provide official copies of your TOEFL scores to the UGA Graduate School in order to be considered for admission. Official scores are those sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions by Educational Testing Service. The scores may not be more than two years old.