The Instructional Design and Technology Office (IDTO) works to support teaching and learning through instructional design services, integration and support of technical systems in learning spaces, faculty training, multimedia development, research and development of instructional technologies, and representation of the College of Pharmacy mission within the greater University of Georgia community.
Services IDTO offers include:
- College of Pharmacy Instructional Toolkit
- Classroom audio/visual support
- Videoconferencing and Instructional Recordings (https://helpdesk.rx.uga.edu for scheduling)
- Instructional Design and Development (https://helpdesk.rx.uga.edu for service requests)
- Consulting and support for eLearning Commons, Turning Point, Examsoft, EHRGo, Kaltura, and other instructional software used at the College of Pharmacy
- Management of the Kroger Learning Center computer lab and reading room
- Instructional technology consultation and development
Our main help desk telephone number is 706-542-1396.