The history of the University of Georgia College of Pharmacy is as rich as the education taught within the classrooms of the institution. From its founding in 1903, to leadership appointments, to the growth of degree programs, and research discoveries – the scope of history is worthy of note and recognition.
These and other milestones are receiving their due spotlight in a visual timeline which has been erected along one major hallway in the R.C. Wilson Building, just adjacent to the Dean’s Office on the first floor. A joint project between the College’s Office of the Dean and Office of Marketing & Communications, the timeline spans more than 25 feet with 29 factual historic copy points, along with photographs and even displays of molecules discovered by College researchers throughout the years.
To learn about the molecules featured, see here.