Join your PharmDawg family and friends for the UGA College of Pharmacy
Virtual Homecoming & Class Reunion Celebration Week!
Celebrate weeklong events from November 16-20, leading up to Georgia’s Homecoming game against Mississippi State on November 21.
Features throughout the week include:
- College of Pharmacy Alumni Awards
- Online CE classes available
- Virtual Class Reunion Social Hours for years ending in 5 or 0 (e.g. 1995, 2005, 2010)
- PharmDawg Phlea Market with CoP merchandise
- Call the Dawgs with Dean Kelly Smith ’92, ’93
- Johnson & Johnson Presentation on COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Trials, sponsored by the student Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO), November 19, 12:30-1:20pm. Register here: https://gail.uga.edu/events/phar/johnson-and-johnson-presentation-on-covid-19-vaccine-clinical-trials
Submit your favorite College of Pharmacy photos with various daily themes:
- Monday, November 16 – Commencement Day & White Coat Ceremony
- Tuesday, November 17 – Favorite Faculty Member
- Wednesday, November 18 – Favorite College of Pharmacy Memory & Thought Wall
- Thursday, November 19 – PharmDawg Pride at Work & School
- Friday, November 20 – Favorite Tailgating Moment
Make sure to follow us on social media throughout the week:
Check out the UGA Homecoming page for additional activities across campus.
For more information contact Kim Hamby, Director of Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.