Are you interested in a career as a pharmacist? Here are some resources to help you learn more about pharmacy as a career path, the different types of pharmacy work you can do in the field, and the occupational outlook for pharmacists and graduates of our program.
Find out more about careers in the field of pharmacy.
- Pharmacy Is Right For Me aims to inspire and educate the next generation of pharmacists: https://pharmacyforme.org/
- What type of pharmacy work is best for you? Here are a few resources to match your interest with different pharmacy career paths! Try this quiz! Which Pharmacy Career Is The Best Fit For You: https://pharmacyforme.org/which-pharmacy-career-is-the-best-fit-for-you/
- Read in-depth Career Option Profiles for more than 30 different pharmacy career paths: https://www.pharmacist.com/career-option-profiles
What can you expect after graduation? Check out the stats about career outlooks.
- In the Occupational Outlook Handbook, the US Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics provides data on all occupations, work environment, education, pay, and job outlook. Check out the entry on pharmacists to learn more about national statistics regarding the pharmacy field: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/pharmacists.htm
- Learn more about the graduates of the UGA College of Pharmacy Pharm.D. program in the Jobs & Salaries Survey. Click the thumbnail to view full-size infographic.
Preparing a resume, CV, or cover letter? Need to prep for a job interview? Here’s our Pharmacy Career Guide to get you started.
Questions about the UGA Doctor of Pharmacy program or about careers in pharmacy? Contact Dr. Danielle Vitale, Director of Recruitment and Career Development at email@example.com or by calling 706-542-5150.