The Office of Student Affairs is committed to providing current and prospective students with advising and support services that help to ensure their success in completing their College of Pharmacy degree programs. The office is dedicated to providing the highest quality of pharmacy student service.
Services Available through the Office of Student Affairs
- Administrating the admissions process for the Doctor of Pharmacy program, including evaluating transcripts, interviewing applicants and orienting incoming students
- Responding to requests for information about the Doctor of Pharmacy program, including meeting with prospective students and their families.
- Overseeing course scheduling, registration, notary services and other resources for the Doctor of Pharmacy program.
- Directing activities designed to further diversity and cultural competence among students, staff and faculty.
- Recruiting potential students at the middle school, high school and college levels for the undergraduate, PharmD and graduate programs.
- Supervising activities of professional student organizations, including student travel to state, regional and national pharmacy meetings.
- Providing tutoring, mentoring, career and wellness services.
- Providing academic, career and personal counseling for Doctor of Pharmacy students.
- Producing the College of Pharmacy Student Handbook and Bulletin.
- Planning and conducting a variety of student-related College of Pharmacy events, including Doctor of Pharmacy orientation, White Coat Ceremony, Pinning Ceremony and Commencement.
- Offering diverse types of PharmD, undergraduate and graduate scholarships for financial aid.
- Providing information and updates in the Doctor of Pharmacy program to pre-pharmacy advisors at colleges around the state of Georgia.
See Office of Student Affairs for more contact information.