2020 Alumni Awards: Nominate a Deserving PharmDawg
Do you know an alumnus or alumna who deserves special recognition? Nominate them for a College of Pharmacy award. Winners will be announced throughout the week of November 16.
Distinguished Alumnus Award
Nominees for the Distinguished Alumnus Award should meet the following criteria:
- Distinguished standing in their business, professional or personal life.
- Possess integrity, stature, and a demonstrated ability that the faculty, staff, students and alumni of the College of Pharmacy will take pride in and be inspired by.
- Demonstrated a continuing interest and relationship with the College.
- Recognizes and reflects on the importance of their education at the College and demonstrates pride in their alma mater.
Distinguished Service Award
The Distinguished Service Award recognizes excellence and service to the pharmacy profession. Nominees should be outstanding contributors to the profession of pharmacy, to public service and to the College of Pharmacy.
Click here to make your nominations for the Distinguished Alumnus and Distinguished Service Awards
Outstanding New Alumni Award
- Nominees for the Outstanding New Alumni Award should meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate of the University of Georgia College of Pharmacy within the last decade (any degree type)
- Has accomplished significant achievement, individual excellence, outstanding contributions to the pharmacy profession or community
- Displays allegiance and support of the UGA College of Pharmacy
- Participates in state or national professional events/organizations
- Mentors students or young professionals
- Displays excellence in civic or community events
- Applies innovation in the workplace
Click here to make your nomination for the Outstanding New Alumni Award