UGA College of Pharmacy Coronavirus Information
The latest COVID-19 updates from the COVID-19 Operational Leadership Team (COLT) can be found in the weekly PharmDawg Script newsletter, archived on the Publications page of our website.
Spring 2021 COVID-19 Guidance
- COVID-19 Guideline Addendum
- Decision Tree – COP Student
- Decision Tree – APPE Student
- Decision Tree – COP Instructor
- Decision Tree – COP Faculty, Staff and Supervisor
What to Do in the Event of a Tornado Warning during the Pandemic
COVID-19 Operational Leadership Team (COLT)
- Contact Dr. Michael Bartlett, Chair of COLT, for reporting issues related to faculty and staff. Dr. Bartlett is authorized by the Dean to report potential cases per UGA policy.
- Contact Dr. Duc Do for reporting issues related to students and classroom instruction. Dr. Do is authorized by the Dean to manage pandemic-related instructional and student affairs elements for ALL College Of Pharmacy degree programs.
- Contact Ms. Ashley Townsend for pandemic-related facilities reporting and concerns, such as sanitizing requests, PPE and related equipment, facility safety analysis, as well as human resources inquiries.
College of Pharmacy COVID-19 Experts and Researchers
Return to Campus Updates from the Dean
- July 29, 2020 (Safety Video)
- Teaching while wearing a mask (how to avoid straining your voice)–a 1-minute YouTube video produced by the UGA Speech and Hearing Clinic faculty.
- College of Pharmacy Instructional Toolkit (posted June 26, 2020)
- PharmDawg Quick Start Guide to Zoom
- Teaching and Learning Continuity at UGA
- EITS status page (check status of IT Resources for Remote Teaching and Learning)
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 for Pharmacists and Healthcare Professionals (maintained by Camille Haile-Selassie, a 4th-year PharmD student in rotation with Michael Fulford)
- ASHP CareerPharm Rapid Connect (free access to job boards for pharmacists and technicians)
- APhA COVID-19 Resources and Training for Pharmacists
General Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Office of Global Engagement Resources for Families at Home with Children
- Training & Development’s Top 5 Tips for Working Remotely (includes list of internet resources)
- UGA Well-being Resources
- If the Media Calls (UGA Protocol)
- Resources to Support You While Working Remotely (maintained by Mike Fulford)
- College of Pharmacy Virtual IT Help Desk
Resources for Students
- UGA Resources
- Student Conduct Policy Reminder
- Student Affairs Updates and Information (status and availability of student services across campus)
- UGA Resources (including food pantry, housing, health & wellness, etc.)
- UGA Student Care and Outreach
- Food and Necessities
- UGA Student Care and Outreach Additional Resources
- Division of Academic Enhancement (DAE) Distance Learning Resources (includes how to request a WIFI hotspot)
- Tips for Success in Online Learning (DAE)
- University Health Center Services
- College of Pharmacy Office of Student Affairs
- Emergency Funds
- Disaster Distress Helpline
- The Disaster Distress Helpline, 1-800-985-5990, is a 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster.