UGA College of Pharmacy Coronavirus Information
The College of Pharmacy has created this page to provide our faculty, staff and students with the latest updates and resources on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic. Stay informed by visiting the page regularly.
To help keep our Coronavirus page clear and easy to use, we have also created a Coronavirus Communications Archive. You will find past issues of the Updates + Resources Newsletter there, along with previous Return to Campus Updates from ArchNews. A link to the Archive is always visible in the navigation menu on the far right side of this page.
PharmDawg Script (eNewsletter)
Week of November 16-November 20, 2020
What to Do in the Event of a Tornado Warning during the Pandemic
Fall 2020 COVID-19 Guidance
- COVID-19 Guideline Addendum
- Decision Tree – COP Student
- Decision Tree–APPE Student
- Decision Tree – COP Instructor
- Decision Tree – COP Faculty, Staff and Supervisor
COVID-19 Operational Leadership Team (COLT)
- Contact Dr. Michael Bartlett, Chair of COLT, for reporting issues related to faculty and staff. Dr. Bartlett is authorized by the Dean to report potential cases per UGA policy.
- Contact Dr. Duc Do for reporting issues related to students and classroom instruction. Dr. Do is authorized by the Dean to manage pandemic-related instructional and student affairs elements for ALL College Of Pharmacy degree programs.
- Contact Ms. Ashley Townsend for pandemic-related facilities reporting and concerns, such as sanitizing requests, PPE and related equipment, facility safety analysis, as well as human resources inquiries.
College of Pharmacy COVID-19 Experts and Researchers
Return to Campus Updates from the Dean
- July 29, 2020 (Safety Video)
Fall 2020 Updates from Archnews
- Teaching while wearing a mask (how to avoid straining your voice)–a 1-minute YouTube video produced by the UGA Speech and Hearing Clinic faculty.
- College of Pharmacy Instructional Toolkit (posted June 26, 2020)
- PharmDawg Quick Start Guide to Zoom
- Teaching and Learning Continuity at UGA
- EITS status page (check status of IT Resources for Remote Teaching and Learning)
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 for Pharmacists and Healthcare Professionals (maintained by Camille Haile-Selassie, a 4th-year PharmD student in rotation with Michael Fulford)
- ASHP CareerPharm Rapid Connect (free access to job boards for pharmacists and technicians)
- APhA COVID-19 Resources and Training for Pharmacists
General Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Office of Global Engagement Resources for Families at Home with Children
- Training & Development’s Top 5 Tips for Working Remotely (includes list of internet resources)
- UGA Well-being Resources
- If the Media Calls (UGA Protocol)
- Resources to Support You While Working Remotely (maintained by Mike Fulford)
- College of Pharmacy Virtual IT Help Desk
Resources for Students
- UGA Resources
- Student Conduct Policy Reminder
- Student Affairs Updates and Information (status and availability of student services across campus)
- UGA Resources (including food pantry, housing, health & wellness, etc.)
- UGA Student Care and Outreach
- Food and Necessities
- UGA Student Care and Outreach Additional Resources
- Division of Academic Enhancement (DAE) Distance Learning Resources (includes how to request a WIFI hotspot)
- Tips for Success in Online Learning (DAE)
- University Health Center Services
- College of Pharmacy Office of Student Affairs
- Emergency Funds
- Disaster Distress Helpline
- The Disaster Distress Helpline, 1-800-985-5990, is a 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster.